Monthly Archives: June 2015

  • The railings of the 112 year old bell tower of Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral were replaced this month with stainless steel railings that follow the original design of the Cathedral’s architect, Louis Henry Sullivan, thanks to the financial support of many generous donors and the talent and craftsmanship of two former parish members. Based on […]

    CONTINUE READING
1121 N. LEAVITT ST, CHICAGO, IL 60622