Holy Trinity Cathedral permits the use of the parish hall for events such as meetings, production company dining, and receptions for birthdays, baptisms, funerals, etc. The parish greatly appreciates donations to help defray costs of heating/AC, electricity and cleaning.
- Seating capacity of 100 people
- Restrooms are one floor below hall (via stairs only)
- Chairs, tables, table cloths
- Full use of small kitchen and stage
- Garbage cans and liners
- Time before the event to decorate
- Off-street parking in church lot behind Cathedral (Entrance is on left going West on Haddon Street) for up to 30 cars.
- Contract signer must be at least 30 years old
- A minimum of half the total due must be paid to hold your date.
- Balance must be paid in full, six weeks before your event.
- If you book your event within less than six weeks before the date of your event, full payment is due at the time you sign the contract.
- 4 hours is $250.
Please Note for Booking Dates:
Since the hall is next to the Cathedral, special church services and emergencies on rare occasions may cause event dates to be changed or even canceled. In the event the Cathedral has to cancel your event you will receive a full refund or be allowed to choose a new date and apply your deposit to hold that date. In the event you have to cancel your event 3 or more weeks from the event date, your deposit, less a $50 cancellation fee, will be returned. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations with less than 3 weeks notice.
$100 donation for sound system with microphone and mic stand
Monday-Saturday events start on or after 9AM and must end by 10PM – NO EXCEPTIONS
Sunday events start no earlier than 2:30PM and end by 10PM – NO EXCEPTIONS
- When decorating, you may not nail anything to the wood. Use a light adhesive tape, such as blue painter’s tape, to avoid damaging paint on walls.
- Our hall is non-smoking. Ash receptacles are provided outside for your guests’ use.
- Host is responsible for taking all trash, garbage, bottles, cans etc. to the dumpsters in the alley after the event. Please be respectful of our neighbors, ensuring all trash is disposed of properly.
- Music can be loud but should not be heard outside the building (please keep in mind our priest lives in the building).
- Loitering after the event is also not permitted. All patrons must return to their cars and leave the premises within 30 minutes after the event. NO EXCEPTIONS – CARS WILL BE TOWED IF LEFT BEHIND.
- Requested dates will be penciled in the book and held for five days without deposit.
- Holy Trinity is not responsible for any items lost or stolen during your event.
Other restrictions apply. Please contact us for details.